so much fun today


I can't describe about this day. But i can say it was amazing and so much fun. First, thanks to Syaihu who has asked to accompany him to Senayan. Even thought we felt stress first because of traffic around Jakarta but you could make my spirit up again and of course i was so happy like you. And second, thanks to miss Dewi and miss Tia. Even thought i felt so tired but you could make me enjoy and fun to hangout with you two. I was confident to speak English in front of all the people and in general place. Thanks for miss Tia who has been brave to make conversation with native speaker so miss Dewi and i could speak English and take picture with them. And thanks for miss Dewi for the threat. Next time again ya... Hehehe. I get more experience and knowledge today and of course more friends too. Over all, so fun today and i hope next chance can be like that again.

Komentar

Postingan Populer